For the surface decoration of household furniture, some individuals will select wood grain paper, but some people will select wood veneer. What’s the difference between the two?
What is wood grain paper?
Wood grain paper is a kind of skin ornamental paper, its raw materials is wood pulp kraft paper, with high strength. It is mainly used for adornment or trimming of furniture, speaker and other household and office supplies.
Different uses embrace: plastic packaging, cigarette and alcohol packaging, plastic calendar, decorative painting, etc.
The pattern is printed by imitating the tree pattern, the thickness is mostly 0.5 ~ 1.zero mm, and the surface is smooth and glossy.
Veneer (commonly known as: veneer; English: veneer; hereinafter referred to as veneer) and its veneer decoration business started within the 1950s, after half a century of development, it has a considerable scale. Especially in the past decades, with the leaping progress of China’s furniture manufacturing trade and decoration business, its development is advancing by leaps and bounds, and a big number of business consultants have emerged. The thin wood base materials is a kind of valuable tree species with lovely pattern and good quality, and the production requires massive diameter, which usually limits its development.
The distinction between wood grain paper and veneer:
1. Wood grain paper, additionally known as poly paper, is a kind of skin decorative paper, which is mostly used for surface remedy of board. After sticking the board, it still needs to be painted. Wood skin is a semi natural ornamental material.
2. The sample on the paper is printed; the pattern on the veneer is the pattern of high-quality wood itself.
3. The thickness of wood grain paper is mostly 0.5 ~ 1.zero mm; the thickness of wood skin is generally 1.zero ~ 2.0 mm.
4. According to the totally different supplies, wood grain paper can be utilized for surface or trimming of decoration and furniture; wood veneer is mainly used for surface in high-grade decoration.
5. The worth of wood grain paper is mostly low; the value of wood veneer is usually high.
6. There are many domestic products of wood grain paper, and most treasured tree species in wood bark can only be imported.
Wood paper and veneer can be used in furniture surface ornament, but irrespective of from the material, specification, thickness, worth and other elements, there are some variations between wood paper and veneer, you can select according to your precise situation. This is the difference between wood grain paper and veneer. For more information, please continue to concentrate to decoration.